- This event has passed.
The Love of HAIKU & Nature-Inspired Art
March 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
Haiku is an ancient form of poetry that is fun to create and is usually inspired by a specific moment in nature.
In this online event, you will learn about how to write a soul-inspired Haiku and an accompanying piece of art to go with it.
For people who are living with dementia and their care partners…We will explore the beauty of seasons with a sense of wonder, a little humor & create meaningful works/words of art TOGETHER!
- No art or writing skills or experience needed. This is a No-pressure, safe, welcoming group with no right and no wrong way to create. We’re glad you’re here!
- Bring ANY art materials you have/prefer, a pen or sharpie and some scratch paper.
- You will need Zoom, a web camera and microphone so that we can all enjoy one another’s company and share this space together!
- Please consider a tax-deductible donation of any amount that feels right to you. Your support helps us to continue to provide these meaningful programs! Click here: Evergreen Minds PayPal or scan the QR code with your smart phone:
2. Click REGISTER and the Zoom link to join will be sent right to your email!